photo f3599b7b-81d9-4731-a81d-ecd5b487830b.jpg

Monday, April 7, 2014

Daily walk- Early Spring

 QUOB FARM CLOSE- SOUTHAMPTON- MISSIONARY DAY.
Our daily walk begins here.

Stop to smell these beautiful blossoms..


and admire the manicured English hedges.

Cross the round about and walk up the hill to High Street




Deposit a card to a grandson



up the hill to my favorite house



 love topiaries 










English hedges everywhere

Turn right without crossing the street

Watch for cars on the wrong side of the road.

I had to get a hair cut somewhere... "Gossip"was it. (I gave them something to gossip about, when they asked me if I had any grandchildren!)

High Street at West End




There is always a line to buy fresh bread and scones in the mornings.
Our local Asda (grocery store) offerings



Nice park past town











We can't wait to see these tree with leaves!




Some people are camera shy.


 "Barb Baker Avenue"
Side street off Barb Baker






Sister Smith in our ward lives here.

Around the corner towards home

Cross the round about


There are more road markings than signs..know them



Walk past the original Quob Farm House
then around the corner



back to our cute little house
Our transportation
And..... clothes that are almost dry!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! William got your postcard and loves it! He wanted to hang it up and always asks me to read it to him! Fritz likes to look at the car picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tour of your town! I want to see more of the house. :) I wish I could come visit... it's just killing me! (sigh)

    ReplyDelete